CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

I love it hot

I've this thing for summer. The weather, the fashion, the beach, the people, the energy.

I can't stick winter. It's icky and no matter how many layers I put on, the chill is ALWAYS there. Summer is different. If it's too hot, just put on a tank top. If it's still too hot, put on a bikini. Still too hot? Go for a dip. There's always a solution to hot weather.

I've this fashion fetish. I love summer dresses. And I thank God it's always almost summer here in Malaysia. And I can always wear it no matter what size I balloon into. And I don't have to worry if it's too baggy... there's no such thing as a baggy summer dress. Pants bothers me so much. I can never find the best cut. Hey, I've got short legs to deal with.

And the beach and the ice-cream and the energy and the colors. I love the sun.

There's no better time to be in Australia than in summer. And that'll be me going there. *teehee*