CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Opposition will walk over

I just got back from Singapore today. I've so much to tell you about the trip, but I'll save it for later. Tonight, we'll discuss about our recent ISA detainers.

Frankly, before Friday, I wasn't quite sure if Anwar will have his dream come true. But now, looking at what our government had done all in the name of preserving the country's peace, I'm pretty sure this will fascilitate Anwar's takeover.

This weekend, I learnt that our government is trully short-sighted (not that I didn't know before this, but they've cemented my thoughts). And for this very reason, I don't think these current leaders are capable of leading the country anymore. C'mon, who wants short-sighted leaders?

I'm not suggesting that Anwar is far better than any of them. I'm not sure. I don't know until he takes lead. However, from the current record and the Opposition's hall of fame, there are quality leaders - Khalid, Hannah, Guan Eng, etc. And out of them, we only hope that they'll breed another generation of quality leaders.

No worries about recurrence of May 13. No need to stock of food. The rakyats are more united than ever today. We all have to agree that this dysfunctional government need to go. On Sept 16, Oppositions can easily 'walk-over'.