CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why Not Advertising?

Just recently, I overlooked an event our school was running. And subsequently the development and production of the promotional materials (brochures, buntings, etc, etc). That thrilling weeks reminded me how much I missed advertising. I love the nitty-gritty of it. And at the same time, am in awe of how quick and responsive humans can work within a short period of time. On the day of the event, I saw each of it unfolding to its form. I was a proud mama then.

Nevertheless, there's always one reason why I'll never go back to advertising. Unforeseen overlooked mistakes I'm capable of making. Just yesterday, I argued with a colleague due to a miscommunication on the namecard. No matter how many rounds it was checked, it will never be perfect. Frankly, I can't take frustrations like this.