CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Unless you're stupid or something, getting the message isn't hard

I was dissed by my favorite doctor. Alright, maybe I dissed him instead.

I was at his clinic wanting to buy some cream for my ezcema. And it cost me RM12. I gave the nurse RM50 but she said she didn't have change for that. I told her the same - either RM50 or RM100. She gave me a poker face and said 'No' and walked away.

Fine, I thought it's one of those business practice where they try to keep as much small change as possible for emergency purposes. I waited for another nurse to come by and shove the RM50 to her. Again, my note was rejected.

I stood there inrelentlessly. I wasn't going to move until someone gives me my change and cream! Well, not until my doctor saw me. He wasn't stern but made it clear that he doesn't have change and that was final. I got his message.

I left the clinic to do a little unnecessary shopping just to break my money. Of course I did walked out from there with my cream and also a lesson learnt - that it's no rocket science to get the message.

Seriously, when someone tells you that they don't have it, or stop calling because I don't know, or call someone else instead of me NUMEROUS TIMES, you better get the message. Unless of course you are stupid or something.