CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pretty and Under 40

I've been busy working on my new blog.
No, I'm not closing this down.
Just extending my blogscope.
I realized that I spent most of my time googling for e-shops and drooling over the pretty lil' things there.
So I thought, why not share this obsession with the rest *grins*

Pretty and Under 40 is my latest pride & joy.
Someone asked, what's pretty and why under 40?
The clothes, the belts, the knick-knacks, the shoes, the collectibles, etc are pretty.
And it's under 40 because I personally believe that things that pretty things ain't expensive. And it's my personal stand to not splurge on anything I lay eyes on that are above RM40.

Hence Pretty and Under 40 is dedicated to those who loves it pretty and wants it cheap - like below RM40.
Watch this space, always!

P/s: Do let me know if you've spotted anything that fits the bill.