CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Next holiday, Perth

It's the fourteenth, and both Daniel and I are not ready for our holidays yet. Thank goodness we've got our accomodations sorted out. But till now, we've yet to decide where to go and what to do in Perth. It's not my fault! It was 'the man' who couldn't decide whether to play by ear when we're there or to go on a planned trip.


Nevertheless, we've got our air tix ready, visa's done, dinner parties planned, and of course shopping money ready in our pockets. I even bought myself a new bottle of sunblock for my beach escapade. If you've been to Cottlesloe and Scarborough, you'll come back not wanting to go to Pangkor or Tioman anymore. And not to mention how these 2 turned me into a beach junkie.


I can't wait to touch down and breathe the air of limitless shopping... I mean adventure. I'll leave you with a fraction of my coming most thrilling holiday ever - a picture of the Cottlesloe beach.