CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back to blog

I know I'm guilty of not updating my blog. Busy lar.. sick lar... Before you call these lame excuses, hear me out.

I've been pretty busy with work. Kinda. Also with family stuff like chauffering mum around. That itself is a handful.

And I've been really sick as well. I have this H.U.G.E. ulcer on my upper left lip. It sucks. I can't eat; I can't drink. It feels like having rose thorns piercing through your lips. And you know the saying, rubbing salt against your wound, well, I did it, literally, and it hurts big time!!! I can't drink without using a straw. I can't eat without chewing my food using my right molars. It even hurts when I wet my lips. Now, no thanks to that, i get chappy lips! And no thanks to that too, it's too uncomfortable to blog. I rather trade my ulcer for pimple.

So, still lame? Yeahh... i don't think it helped.