CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Woman vs Pest

It was the final show down today. With weeks of sleepless nights, i had had enough!!! It was woman vs pesky mosquitoes!

Imagine the scene of 2 Texan cowboys on opposite end of each other in a deserted town and a small bundle of hay blown in and rolled in between them...


Profiles:
Woman
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48kg
Weapon(s): 750ml Shieldtox Attack; 15x7cm, 144-page Sudoku on the Go book; a pair of strong hands
Strength: Could stand a room densed with aerosol; lower EQ, hence the anger

Mosquito
Height: between 0.2 to 0.5cm
Weight: Not disclosed
Weapon(s): Sting, wings
Strength: It flies

I walked into my mosquito infested room with my shiny bottle of SA. I knew I was going to taste victory very soon. I stood in the middle, lifted my SA and held the actuator down for as long as i could. The mosquitoes were alarmed that there was an attack. It marched out from various corners. I was surrounded. They came even closer to me, hoping that I'd spray on my face accidentally. How smart! I targetted on every mosquito individually. There was a one to one battle. Man, they were strong. They don't drop like how the TVC showed. But they were definitely weakened. They flew slower. A little disoriented. That was when my Sudoku comes in handy. A swap and that was the end of one of it. Had another 5 more to go. I came out from my room after the 20 minutes ordeal. I won. I smirked.