CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm most loved

I learnt something new:

Something pure, loving, blissful, fun, hopeful, & what seems to be endless could be torn down at the spur of anger, slipped of tongue, & jealousy.

Boy, am I glad that despite their destructive power, love covers over a multitude of sins. With just a hug, it soothes the most battled soul.

I'm most loved, everyday.

On another note, I'm still learning how to embed pictures though. And i know i'll somehow manage it!! *hopeful*



And hey, it works!! See! I said i'll somehow manage. And it's managed!

Next - to locate smiley faces :)

3 comments:

diana chong said...

yes you are... most loved.

Jo-Anne said...

cool. so you'll be blogging more often lo...haha...

welcome to the bloggin-world...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Love you much much babe!!!

-jan-