CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

A series of nightmares

I had a series of nightmare yesterday. Yeah, a SERIES. Well, in my dream, I was trying to track down spooky ghost; threw a peculiar-looking, green and blue-looking frog out of the car; kept a corpse wrapped in white hospital bed sheets; saw Valerie, a serious and cautious driver, hitting another car deliberately while parking(gasp, that's a nightmare!); and worst of all, my front tooth fell off!! That's a lifetime worth of nightmares! I woke up not terrified, but sleepy.

You know, they say dreams tell us something about our future. If it does, that's a whole lot of future to intepret there. I'll probably take the alternative view - that's me watching too much TV. I confess that i've been indulging myself with too much couch potato time this week - Juno, Ghost Whisperer, Fast Food Nation, Little Miss Sunshine, 8 simple rules, etc. I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to explain my series of nightmares by now.