CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

P.S. I think it's OK


One of my favourite love stories of all time finally made it to silver screen. Just the other day, Daniel surprised me with, well not the original, but a downloaded copy. We watched it today and boy..... i was quite upset lar.


It's always true that no movies based on novels can satisfy their readers. And i am one unsatisfied reader.


During the entire movie, I went like:


But, Holly didn't do this...

Daniel wasn't like that...

It's not suppose to be like this...

No, it's not him...

Why didn't they show....

Where is...

THEY DID NOT GO THERE!!!!

She... arghhhhh


I spoilt my own favourite story :(

But Hilary Swank looked gorgeous and she had beautiful shoes, and not to mention Gerard Butler's ohh la la body. Good that they've got eye candies in the show.

Most of all, i watched it with Daniel. That's what this whole movie is all about. He made my day.